This the most yummiest cake I ever made..soft, moist and very cheesy..
I've got the recipe from Philadelphia Kraft pack but I made just 2/3 portion of recipe and used 22cm pan.
- 3 x 250 g block Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 100g dark chocolate, melted
- 100g milk chocolate, melted
- 100g white chocolate, melted
- 40g dark chocolate, melted
- 40g butter, melted
- 1 cup plain chocolate biscuit crumbs (I used marie Regal)
- 1 cup thickened cream, whipped
- 2/3 cup caster sugar
- 1/4 cup hazelnut meal ( I used almond meal)
- 3 teaspoons gelatine, dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water
- Combine biscuit crumbs, hazelnut meal, butter and chocolate and press into base of greased 24 cm (9") springform tin, chill
- Beat cream cheese and sugar using electric mixer until smooth. Add gelatine mixture and beat untill well combined. Divided mixture evenly into 3 bowls. add quantity of melted chocolate to each bowls and mix until smooth. fold through a third of whipped cream into each mixture
- Spoon mixture into prepared base, alternating between the three mixture untill all has been used. Lightly swirl mixture with skewer and shake to smooth. Refrigate 3 hours or overnight until set.